Step back in time and enjoy Victorian splendor in a warm, friendly atmosphere. Built in 1882, this Mansard style Victorian Inn is filled with carefully chosen quality Victorian era furnishings, family heirlooms, and exacting reproductions to create the mood of long ago. Candlelight, cozy comforters, soft robes, special soaps, and a delicious breakfast complete with gourmet coffee, homemade muffins and pastries, and the innkeepers' favorite Irish soda bread make your visit a memorable one. With comfort and convenience in mind, each bedroom has a t.v., vcr, A/C, telephone and Wireless Internet. A fax machine, color and laser printers are available on the premises for the convenience of the business traveler.
Listed in the Historic Registry, The Riverside Victorian is located in the heart of Clinton. Just one block from the center of this quaint, historic town, you can visit the old mill, museum and many specialty shops. Fine dining or casual dining is just a short walk from the inn. Conveniently located near Routes 31, 78, and 22, you can drive a short distance to Spruce Run or Round Valley Recreation Centers or spend the day shopping at the outlet stores in nearby Flemington. Or, if you prefer, you can spend a relaxing day fishing in the South Branch of the Raritan River just down the street. Whether you've walked into town, driven around to take in the lovely countryside scenery, or settled into the white wicker furniture on the front porch to wile away the evenings you are sure to have a pleasant stay!
- For the safety and comfort of all guests smoking is limited to the front porch.
- Sorry, no pets
- Breakfast served until 10:00 a.m.
- Afternoon refreshments served at 4:30 p.m.
- Daily newspapers
- Air conditioned guest rooms and hair dryers
- Private and shared baths
- On-site parking
- Guest refrigerator
- Major credit cards accepted
- Minimum Stay: We ask that you join us for two nights on weekend or holiday stays. Mid-week holidays will be charged at weekend rates. Call for information on 1 night stay.
- Rates $95 - $130
- Corporate Rates: Special corporate discounts are available. Please call for information
- When visiting the Catskill Mountains area of New York State, consider our other Bed & Breakfast The McElroy House
Riverside Victorian Bed & Breakfast is a member of the following associations:
- Bucks County / Hunterdon County Bed & Breakfast Association
- Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers Association
- Clinton Guild
- Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce
Call 908-238-0400 or e-mail to reserve your rooms with your Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
If you find it necessary to cancel before 10 days of your arrival a $20.00 processing fee is charged.
Riverside Victorian B & B
66 Leigh Street
Clinton, New Jersey, 08809